Friday, December 3, 2021

My learning week 7 term 4

 This week I did a game called squids in PE.

The part that I enjoyed the most was when I nearly won running away from squids its a game were theres one walker and two squids the squids can only slide on there butts and tag other people the walker can only walk and tag people if you get taged you become a squids.

I found it hard to run away from the squids when I was cornered.

If I did this again I would become a walker.

Cartoon Squid on White Background, Vector Stock Vector - Illustration of  cute, background: 148585335

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question